We provide a comprehensive and efficient way for your shareholders, executives and employees to buy and sell shares at real-time market prices.
Who are we?
As the UK’s largest share registrar, we help clients progress in a challenging financial world with confidence.
We provide the platform to list on global stock exchanges and keep pace with change and investor relations. Our teams support boards at all levels of maturity with ever-changing regulation, governance and shareholder engagement.
How do we help?
Our share dealing services provides a comprehensive and efficient way for your shareholders, executives and employees to buy and sell shares at real-time market prices.
We offer comprehensive dealing solutions across all execution venues, and trades can be made securely online through Link Share Deal or by phone, without delay.
We have extensive experience in providing a full range of share dealing and support services to corporates, their executives, employees and shareholders, who recognise the need to provide a professional and discreet service while ensuring a quality experience.
We operate a multichannel dealing facility in all our listed client stocks through our platform or over the phone.
Our solution encompasses client onboarding and AML checks, currency conversion, electronic payment of proceeds and transactional reporting.
We also give you access to a market specialist team with highly competitive commission fees.
Link Share Deal
By appointing us as share registrar, companies can use our dedicated facility enabling employees and shareholders to buy and sell shares online or over the phone quickly and easily in a real time environment. In the past three years we have processed over 135,000 transactions online and over 175,000 over the phone.
Corporate and Employee Dealing Team
Our industry-leading Corporate and Employee Dealing team has provides a full range of share dealing and settlement services to companies, executives, employees and shareholders.
We recognise the need to carefully manage highly-priced, sensitive transactions from the point of initial discussion, to execution, and settlement. We have strong working relationships with the corporate broking market which allows a fully joined up approach with the issuer on relevant transactions.
Our services include:
- Employee share plan dealing (discretionary and all employee plans with UK or global populations) for clients that outsource administration or manage these plans in-house
- Main board director and employee dealing, including NED trading plans through our Concierge Dealing Facility
- Large shareholder purchases and sales, Retail and Institutional
- Dividend Re-Investment Plans
- Onshore and Offshore trustee custody and dealing (including Employee Benefit Trusts)
- Corporate nominee and international vested share account custody and dealing
- Register shareholder dealing programmes
- IPO transactions, e.g. structured dealing arrangements following the release of lock-in shares to be sold with investment bank/broker
- Corporate action dealing assistance e.g. sale of Nil Paids following a Rights Issue
- Merger and acquisition activity
Contact us to find out more.