We can support you before, during and after your IPO.
Who are we?
As the UK’s largest share registrar, we help clients progress in a challenging financial world with confidence.
We provide the platform to list on global stock exchanges and keep pace with change and investor relations. Our teams support boards at all levels of maturity with ever-changing regulation, governance and shareholder engagement.
How do we help?
An IPO has the potential to drive your company onto the next stage in its development – bolstering its prestige and attracting new customers, suppliers and talent. We can help you on this journey with our comprehensive suite of corporate services designed to support you before, during and after your IPO.
We provide our clients with robust technology underpinned by our relevant, accurate and timely industry knowledge. That’s why we are the UK’s largest share registrar, servicing 40 per cent of all publicly traded companies in the UK, including more than a third of FTSE 350 companies. We leverage this unrivalled experience in share registration to provide our clients with an IPO solution that is tailored to their specific needs.
Our IPO service offering includes:
- Full project management of operational elements of your IPO
- arranging eligibility for your shares in CREST
- creating your register in our proprietary systems
- working with your advisers and brokers to support settlement of IPO trades
- Full support of any public or retail offer of shares to the general public, employees or customers through multiple channels, tailored to your requirements
- Company secretarial support - set up of corporate governance structures, board support, directors training and induction
- Administering the launch and maintenance of any employee share plans at IPO through our in house share plans experts
- Comprehensive support for investment companies, including fund administration and accounting as well as registrar and company secretarial support.
Our ongoing solution as registrar includes:
- A dedicated relationship manager, supporting regular review meetings and regulatory updates
- Online corporate portal – 24/7 access to your share register
- Shareholder helpline and online share portal to allow self-service for shareholdings in a secure environment
- Dividend payment support, managing the payment of you dividends through electronic channels
- General meeting support – pioneering virtual and in person shareholder meeting support including multi-channel voting, scrutineer and witness services
- Low cost certificated dealing facility for shareholders and employees
- Investor relations support, identifying your shareholders and informing your investor relations strategy through shareholder analysis, peer comparison and perception studies
- Full service offering for UK listed offshore companies.
Contact us to find out more.