We can support you before, during and after your IPO.
Who are we?
As the UK’s largest share registrar, we help clients progress in a challenging financial world with confidence and expertise.
We provide the knowledge and platform capabilities in order to list on all of the UK markets and to keep pace with change and investor relations. Our Company Secretarial team, Company Matters support boards at all levels of maturity with ever-changing regulation, governance and shareholder engagement. Our investor relations division Orient Capital is a global leader in share ownership analytics, market intelligence, investor communications and shareholder management technology.
Are you preparing to IPO in the UK?
Our integrated team of experts will guide you through the process to prepare you for the road ahead and to get you to the opening bell on your first day of trading and beyond.
Take a look at our complete solution for your UK IPO journey.
How do we help?
An IPO has the potential to drive your company onto the next stage in its development – bolstering its prestige and attracting new customers, investors and talent. We can help you on this journey with our comprehensive suite of corporate services designed to support you before, during and after your IPO.
We provide our clients with market leading robust technology underpinned by our relevant, accurate and expert industry knowledge. That’s why we are the UK’s largest share registrar, servicing 40 per cent of all publicly traded companies in the UK, including more than a third of FTSE 350 companies. We leverage this unrivalled experience in share registration to provide our clients with an IPO solution that is tailored to their specific needs.
Our IPO service offering includes:
- Full project management of operational elements of your IPO:
- Arranging eligibility for your shares in CREST
- Creating your register in our proprietary systems
- Working with your advisers and brokers to support settlement of IPO trades
- Full support of any public or retail offer of shares to the general public, employees or customers through multiple channels, tailored to your requirements
- Company secretarial support - set up of corporate governance structures, board support, directors training and induction
- Administering the launch and maintenance of any employee share plans at IPO through our in-house share plans experts
- Comprehensive support for investment companies, including fund administration and accounting as well as registrar and company secretarial support.
- Access to LinkVote+, our new app that will transform how companies and shareholders attend, participate and vote at company meetings to make the AGM simple, accessible and effective.
Our ongoing solution as registrar includes:
- A dedicated client relationship manager, supporting regular review meetings and regulatory updates
- Online corporate portal – 24/7 access to your share register
- Shareholder helpline and online share portal to allow self-service for shareholdings in a secure environment
- Dividend payment support, managing the payment of your dividends through electronic channels
- General meeting support – pioneering virtual and in person shareholder meeting support including multi-channel voting, scrutineer and witness services
- Low cost certificated dealing facility for shareholders and employees
- Investor relations support, identifying your shareholders and informing your investor relations strategy through shareholder analysis, peer comparison and perception studies
- Full service offering for UK listed offshore companies.
Contact us to find out more.