A committed, engaged workforce is crucial to supplying our clients with the high quality service we are proud to deliver. We want our employees to belong, thrive and achieve together, which is why we've created work environments that suit the varied styles of today's professional, so our employees can focus on delivering value for our clients. We invest in our employees by providing a breadth of career progression and development opportunities, supportive work environments and employee benefits
We also recognise that there are both strategic and social benefits in actively addressing issues such as gender diversity and pay equality, and in making a significant contribution to the wider community.
We are building a caring and inclusive culture, underpinned by our core values and built on the foundations of an entrepreneurial spirit, effective risk management, empathy and trust. Our core values - Client Focused, Adapt and Evolve, and Together We Achieve – are the standards by which we hold ourselves and each other to account, and drive our ways of working to deliver on our purpose.
- We act with transparency and integrity in all our dealings
- We listen to our clients’ needs and partner with them to provide the right solutions for them and their customers
- We are reliable and passionate about what we do, make good on our commitments and take accountability for getting things done
Adapt and Evolve
- We are resilient, embrace challenges head on and act quickly to respond
- We seek out opportunities, manage risks and learn from our mistakes and others to drive continuous improvement and growth
- We are empowered to speak up and constructively challenge to get the best outcome
Together We Achieve
- We work with our people, clients, stakeholders and the communities in which we operate to achieve positive outcomes
- We unite around a common purpose as one Link Group team, and leverage our global expertise to deliver
- We value diversity, and care about, respect and support each other to thrive and succeed
Gender Pay Gap
Link Group has reported gender pay gap results for UK companies as per the reporting requirements covered under the Equality Act 2010 (Gender Pay Gap Information) Regulations 2017. The regulations came into force in April 2017 and require companies with more than 250 employees to publish information on their gender pay gap.
[Updated: October 2020]