Who we are
We are the UK’s largest share registrar, delivering tech-enabled services to support companies to progress in a challenging financial world with confidence.
What we do
We provide the platform to list on global stock exchanges and keep pace with change and manage investor relations. Our teams support boards at all levels of maturity with ever-evolving regulation, governance and shareholder engagement.
As the number one registrar, with a long track record of Industry firsts. We work closely with our clients to deliver shareholder services for companies and funds listed on London’s MAIN or AIM markets, the Irish Stock Exchange, the International Stock Exchange and many others across the world.
How we help
Our tech-enabled services offer the latest industry technologies supported by our experienced team of subject matter experts.
We offer a personal, collaborative, and proactive approach designed to continuously drive cost-efficiencies and increase shareholder engagement.
Core Share Registration services include:
- Maintaining and updating your Register of Members
- Reconciling CREST account movements daily
- Preparing, sealing, and issuing new share certificates
- Preparing electronic data for Annual Report and Accounts and Interim Reports
- Preparing lists of shareholders for the Annual Return
- Printing of stationary and despatching of welcome letters to new shareholders and ID Fraud Letters
- Providing an online platform for shareholders and employees to view their shareholding, self-manage their accounts and register their communication and payment preferences
- Online access for issuers to view their register and run a comprehensive range of register and voting reports
- Responding to shareholder queries – written / telephone / email
- Paying dividends, including tax statements and reconciliation of the dividend bank accounts
AGM / Meeting Support
- Supporting your general meetings, including Virtual and / or Hybrid AGMs, GMs, proxy voting and planning
- Scrutineer Services
Value Added Share Registration Services We Offer
- Depository Interests
- Share Dealing
- Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRIP)
- Asset Reunification
- Digitisation – Communications and Chequeless Payments
- Shareholder Engagement Plan (SEP)
Listings and Locations We Support
- London’s MAIN or AIM markets, including Offshore Registration for Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man
- The Irish Stock Exchange
- The International Stock Exchange – supporting the following jurisdictions: Germany, Australia, New Zealand, UAE, Hong Kong, and India
How We Differentiate in the market
We are investing £tens of millions and delivering new capabilities to issuers and their shareholders, comprising 3 main strategic technology programmes:
- LinkVote+ - an industry first shareholder app
- miraqle - our brand new issuer platform with all shareholder services under a single ecosystem
- Link Investor Centre - secure mobile platform for shareholders and employees to access and manage their investments
- We offer a fully transparent, fixed fee model to ensure budget certainty for our clients
- Our technology is included as standard in our services pricing, including any future upgrades
- We offer a holistic approach and can provide increased cost-efficiency with our bundling model, should multiple services be required – i.e. share registration and share plan services
End-to-end Service Provision
We offer a comprehensive range of products to address any financial administration requirements, with subject matter experts ranging from proxy solicitation, company secretarial support, investor relations and corporate actions.
Experience We Offer
30% of the FTSE market and over 35% of the AIM market trust us to accurately maintain and optimise their share register activities to drive cost efficiencies and deliver value to their end shareholders.
Having delivered two thirds of all FTSE 100 register migrations, companies transferring their share registrar to us take comfort from our dedicated, experienced, and knowledgeable project management approach.
As part of our robust onboarding process, we’ll always look for ways to increase operational proficiency and drive cost efficiencies.
Contact us to find out more.