We deliver shareholder services for companies and funds listed on London’s Main or AIM markets, the Irish Stock Exchange, the International Stock Exchange and many others around the world.
Who are we?
As the UK’s largest share registrar, we help clients progress in a challenging financial world with confidence.
We provide the platform to list on global stock exchanges and keep pace with change and investor relations. Our teams support boards at all levels of maturity with ever-changing regulation, governance and shareholder engagement.
How do we help?
As the number one registrar, with a long track record of Industry firsts. We work closely with our clients to deliver shareholder services for companies and funds listed on London’s MAIN or AIM markets, the Irish Stock Exchange, the International Stock Exchange and many others across the world.
One of these industry firsts was the introduction of the Depository Interest product. This allowed Foreign Incorporated companies to settle their shares electronically within CREST, where we continue to lead the market securing and supporting over 40 per cent of all listed companies in the UK.
We are responsible for maintaining shareholder registers and acting as a first point of call for investors, assisting them with administration of their shareholdings. We are also responsible for the distribution of corporate documents such as annual reports to shareholders, the payment of dividends and the management of shareholder meetings.
As part of Link Group, we can support organisations looking to list in Germany, Australia, New Zealand, UAE, Hong Kong, and India. Our experienced teams are able to support onshore and offshore companies. They are involved in every aspect of the market, from everyday registrar functions to specialised areas such as corporate actions.
Our core service is register management. This includes everything from administration and shareholder communications through to in-depth investor analysis and corporate action advisory services. You will receive full reports on Key Performance Indicators and we will agree individual Service Level Agreements with you.
To continually improve our customer service, we measure our performance through client and shareholder satisfaction surveys and share the feedback. If you have an onshore or offshore company, our services in Ireland, The Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey can provide you with the reassurance you need, including:
- Maintain and update the Register of Members
- Reconcile CREST account movements daily
- Prepare, seal and issue new share certificates
- Deal with shareholder queries – written / telephone / email
- Provide an online portal (Signal Shares) for shareholders and employees to view their shareholding, self-manage their accounts and register their communication and payment preferences
- Provide online access for the company (Signal Hub) to view the register including the ability to run a comprehensive range of register and voting analyses
- Paying Agent Services - Process dividend distributions, including tax statements and reconciliation of the dividend bank accounts
- Support your general meetings, including Virtual and / or Hybrid AGMs, GMs, proxy voting and planning
- Prepare electronic data for the despatch of the Annual Report and Accounts and Interim Reports
- Prepare lists of shareholders for the Annual Return
- The data formatting, print, stationary and despatching of welcome letters to new shareholders and ID Fraud Letters.
Having migrated two thirds of all FTSE 100 register migrations, companies transferring their share registrar to us take comfort form our dedicated project management approach. As part of the onboarding process, we’ll also look for ways to increase operational efficiency and cost savings – and continue to work with you an ongoing basis.
Contact us to find out more.