We support Luxembourg-domiciled UCITS and AIFs with their regulatory and operational requirements.
Who are we?
We are part of one of the largest providers of Independent Authorised Fund Manager and third-party Management Company (ManCo) services in Europe. We assist fund managers of Luxembourg-domiciled UCITS and AIFs with their regulatory and operational requirements.
Our Luxembourg management company is authorised by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF) to act as a UCITS ManCo and Alternative Investment Fund Manager (AIFM).
How do we help?
We have a strong track record acting as a ManCo. Our experienced local team has in-depth funds industry knowledge including portfolio management, risk management and compliance expertise. We can service a range of funds including UCITS, SIF, and RAIF.
We are dedicated to meeting the needs of managers who promote investment funds in the leading cross-border fund centre in the world. Our ManCo fulfils regulatory requirements and assists directors by enhancing the control and strategic oversight of the funds operations.
Our services include:
- Consultation during the setup phase of your project
- Independent risk management – the permanent risk management function provides the fund structure with a robust framework which meets the regulatory requirements
- Investment compliance – constant monitoring of your portfolios against investment restrictions
- Active oversight of delegated function (portfolio managers, distributors, administrators, etc) to ensure that they are performing their appointed roles appropriately
- Reporting to the board of the funds
- AIFMD reporting
- Distribution support – coordination with all stakeholders
We understand your challenges as an asset manager. Your investors want to maximise returns and minimise risk in the face of market volatility, and increasing risk and regulation. To succeed, you need to focus on your core activities of portfolio management and protecting investor outcomes.
We’re ahead of curve in addressing emerging regulatory issues and compliance so you can rely on us to support you at every step of you and your clients’ journey.
Partner with us so you can focus on what you do best.
To find out more, download our brochure or contact us.