As your Irish Management Company for either UCITS or AIFM, we can help you meet your obligations under the UCITS and AIFM directives.
Who are we?
We are one of Ireland’s longest-running third-party Management Companies (ManCo), established as an Ireland ManCo in 2006 and authorised and regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
With €12.5bn assets under management as of December 2019, we are trusted to tailor our services to fulfil our clients’ needs. We have a unique relationship model along with robust technology to create a seamless interface between our ManCo and the fund accounting and transfer agency services.
In the UK, Ireland and Luxembourg, we support over €135bn of fund assets and help our clients (from start-up to established investment firms) across their asset classes and strategies.
How do we help?
We understand the challenges asset managers face. You need to maximise returns while minimising risk in a climate of market volatility, increasing complexity and changing investor buying behaviour.
To succeed, you need to:
- Ensure best investor outcomes
- Generate alpha
- Reimagine your brand for new investors
- Focus on cashflow and liquidity management
- Identify new growth opportunities
- Partner with the right experts
- Differentiate your service
As a world-class service provider, we are ahead of the curve in existing and emerging regulatory issues. You can rely on us to help you meet your obligations under the UCITS and AIFM directives through:
- Access to our team of experts in governance and operational risk mitigation
- The benefits of our investment in technology, systems, data analytics and service delivery
- Analysing and understanding liquidity risk and changes in your fund
- Liquidity reporting and stress testing
- Supplementing and enhancing your processes
- Providing extensive reporting to you and regulatory bodies
Are you a Self-Managed Investment Company (SMIC) making plans for CP86? Meet our Designated Persons.
Our CP86 website has everything you need to know.
To find out more, download our brochure or contact us.